Latest Stories

Love Gets Me Close To You


I may not be where you are now;
I may not know what you are doing now;
But my heart can see the light of your soul shining in my life;
Love makes me feel you close to the beat of your heart in a beautiful symphony that resonates in my ears and makes my soul dances every time I think of you.
I found on you an universe of love, a place of peace, a path of faith and a sun of hope.Your love gave me the precious gift to see beyond possibilities, and  appreciate in all the small things around me the miracle of faith. I feel alive because God gave me the gift of your love. My heart understood the real meaning of life in a world connected to Heaven through the power of love.
May Our Mother Mary help you to touch hearts with love and chance lives with the light of your soul.

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)