Latest Stories

A Dream of Dreams Come True


I saw you in a dream called future.I talked to you in a moment illuminated by the light of Angels. I let my heart guide my soul right to you by the power of love.Each day I build my life with faith. I will not despair because I'm strong in hope. My heart is one with God through love, and through love I get close to you. I keep walking in life following the destiny that your love shows me. I learn about life every day. I receive a new day with gratitude. I'm open to the opportunities that faith makes shine in front of my eyes. I dreamed a dream. A dream of dreams come true. A dream of love, the most beautiful one, a dream about you and me. Never give up on your dreams. Follow the call of your heart. Have faith, feel love, and conquer your dreams with God and Our Mother Mary in your life.

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)